Victorian Fireplace Kit
Larger and taller than the Compact Fireplace, the Victorian Fireplace becomes the centerpiece in any backyard. Available in Santa Fe, Desert, Bluestone or Beechwood colors.
Victorian Fireplace Includes: 2.25″ Fire brick, TiteBond adhesive, Lakeland block, and Silver Creek chiseled edge mantels/tops in Indiana Limestone.
Victorian Woodbox and Victorian Hearth Includes: TiteBond adhesive, Lakeland block, and Silver Creek chiseled edge mantels/tops in Indiana Limestone.
- FireGear 18″ W, 304 stainless steel, match lite, 2 burner log rack
- 52,000/49,000 max Btu/hr (natural gas or LP fuel type)
- Manually lit & operated standing pilot assembly
- Includes; Arizona Weathered Oak ceramic refractory log set, lava rocks and glowing embers
- Thermocouple safety system; flame goes out, gas shuts off
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty on burner system, five years on logs and one year on valve assembly
Build Time (hrs)
|Size (inches)||Build Time (hrs)||Total Pallets||Weight (lbs)|
Build times assume two people with limited skills and base work is completed prior to construction
For additional information visit: http://rochestercp.com/victorian-fireplace